Tuesday 26 February 2013

Review | Tangle Angel Professional Detangling Brush

Tangle Angel Brush £14.99 (Link here)

Hey there lovely ladies! Hope you're all well. If you follow me on Twitter then you'll know that I was lucky enough to attend the Professional Beauty show at London ExCel yesterday - I had the most amazing time and picked up bags and bags full of stuff. I've planned to do a little haul in the next few days to show you all what I managed to get my hands on and more about the day itself, but until then I had to show you one of my favourite purchases and tell you all how in love with it I am. 
 
Up until yesterday I hadn't actually heard of Richard Ward as a haircare brand (slaps wrists) which is weird as I'm sure you may have gathered I'm quite the haircare whore. I somehow own a collection of hairbrushes ranging from grooming brushes for up-do's to tail combs for styling. At first glance from the back this looked like a regular hair brush, but it turns out it's a brush with the same concept as the infamous 'Tangle Teezer' only larger with a handle and of course the gorgeous design of angel wings on the back. Don't get me wrong, I do love my trusty Tangle Teezer but felt that this had my name written all over it. As it was trade prices and VAT free, I picked this beauty up for only £10.00 which saved me £4.99 in total. Considering Tangle Teezers range from £10-12, I reckon I picked up a bargain. 

 
 
It's a no brainer I instantly fell in love with the look of the brush - anything boasting Victoria's Secret-esque angel wings in pink is a winner to me. I love the metallic finish of the brush, and because it isn't paint there's no need to worry about it chipping. The heart shape of the actual bristles also add a really girly touch, and the fact there's also a handle attached to the base makes it alot easier to use than your average Tangle Teezer. On the back of the box, it claims that the brush has anti-bacterial properties for hygienic use, boasts heat resistant bristles along with anti-static technology and can stand upright to maintain storage space - what's not to love?! When I wear my hair extensions, I need to brush them through during the day to keep them looking smooth and sleek, and this brush really does work wonders. I've had this only a day but I'm already in love with it and genuinely notice a difference in the look and feel of my hair when I've used it. It's not the most compact brush for on the go but it looks lovely standing up on my dressing table. I haven't yet tried this as a blow dry brush which it says it's also ideal for, but when I do I'll update you with my opinions!
Have you tried the Tangle Angel by Richard Ward? Or did you attend Pro Beauty?

8 comments:

  1. love the design of the brush, looks very unique x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't seen anything like this before its definitely unique x

      Delete
  2. Looks so pretty! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. Sounds odd but I love the look of it on my dressing table xx

      Delete
  3. This looks great! Don't get my wrong I LOVE my tangle Teezer but the only flaw is it's sometimes hard to keep grip of. So this take on it with the handle is perfect! I need to get my one now!! :)
    Loulovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on the same boat as you! Love my tangle teezer but the handle on this makes it so much easier to grip onto :-) xx

      Delete
  4. This is adorable! If I ever loose my tangler teezer (hevean forbid) this is on my list!

    Justaddicingandsprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know that hun, it really is great. So are tangle teezers so it's definitely a toss up x

      Delete

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x