Monday 4 February 2013

Review | Lush Lip Scrub | Popcorn

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub - £5.25 (Link


Another day, another lip product! And yet another product from Lush which is very popular within the blogging community. I know a very small number of people who haven't tried the infamous Bubblegum flavour of this product, but those who have will know just how great it is. I was under the impression that the Popcorn flavour was only around throughout Christmas but I jumped for joy when I spotted some near the till when I was last there. 

What Lush say; "Coconut and jojoba oils, sugar, sea salt and polenta are the perfect mix to buff your lips to perfection and leave them smooth and moisturised. Featuring popping candy sweetness and the premier of our all-new salted caramel flavour. The Special Effects are lips that are soft and taste so more-ish that your Best Boy will be begging for no interval!"

Let me start by saying this smells absolutely delicious. Not too much of a popcorn scent, but still amazing. It smells very similar to shea butter which is one of my favourite smells when it comes to products. It leaves my lips feeling ridiculously soft and also doubles up as a lip primer so lipstick glides on with ease and pro longs staying power. Not only this, but as its edible you can lick it off of your lips and it tastes of caramel - amazing. I don't find that I need to use this on a daily basis as the jojoba oil leaves my lips in pretty good condition. As a treatment before bed, I scrub this on my lips and slather on Burt's Bees lipbalm or Carmex and honestly, my lips feel amazing. I can't recommend this highly enough, and I'm rather upset it's limited edition! I'm hoping that they bring out some more flavours. Anyone for a Cookies & Cream or Chocolate flavour.

Have you tried Lush's Popcorn lip scrub? What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. i really need to try one of these, i also love the smell of shea butter!


    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hvent tried this one but loved the bubblgum one x

    cath kidston giveaway: 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried one of these but I'd love to! It's a shame it doesn't smell of popcorn though hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x