Wednesday 16 January 2013

January Glossybox




Another month, another Glossybox delivery! Squeal. I've been subscribed to Glossybox for nearly a year now, and I actually think this months box is one of my favourites. It's got a nice selection of skincare goodies in there and who isn't absolutely loving the little sleep eye mask either? This months box's theme was 'detox' and came with a cute little booklet with advice on how to detox your life which I think was a really nice touch. With the new year and all I guess it's the best time to put these products in there. I got...

 Glossybox 'Glossy Dreams' Sleep Mask
 Sanctuary Spa 30 Day Thermal Transformation
 Lacoste 'Eau De Lacoste' Perfume Sample
 Monu Instant Radiance Microfoliant 
 BM Beauty Finishing Powder
 Murad Ultimate Moisture For Eyes
 Sanctuary Spa Thermal Rose Clay Mask

I'm really looking forward to trying the thermal clay mask. I've used a Superdrug own brand of this product before and it was so lovely, so I'm expecting high things from this. I'm pretty comfortable using my Soap & Glory 'Greatest Scrub Of All' as a facial exfoliator, but I'll give the Monu Microfoliant a go as I've seen r=mixed reviews on it so want to pass judgement myself! I'm not really a fan of a dewy finish on my skin, so the finishing powder from BM Beauty could be used as a highlighter I suppose? I'm quite settled with my Sleek highlighter in my Face Form contour palette but the pink undertones in my sample look perfect for my brow bone so I'll definitely give it a bash. I was worried when my Balance Me infamous 'Wonder Eye Cream' had finished, so I'm jumping the joy that I have a replacement in the form of Murad Ultimate Moisture for eyes. I'm hoping it works wonders for me just as the wonder eye cream did. I'm a bit gutted there's only one sample of the 30 Day Thermal Transformation as it points out that it needs to be used up to three times to see a visible difference but hey, if I like it, I may go on the hunt for the full size product. Another perfume sample to add to my collection is the Lacoste Eau De Lacoste sample. I know some people don't particularly like receiving samples but I love it as I can just pop them into my handbag for a quick spritz during the day. I'm super excited to use the Glossybox own brand eye mask as it's so cute and girly and I can't fall asleep without my TV on! 


What did you get in your Glossybox this month? Did you enjoy it as much as others?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, this is quite different to my glossybox! I would have gladly swapped the body lotion in mine for the sanctuary stuff! The only things I got were the sleep mask and facemask that you have there. Got an elemis face wash in mine I'm looking forward to trying, Jason lip balm, conditioner and the body lotion...

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x