Thursday 20 December 2012

Victoria's Secret Treats - Mini Haul




Hello you gorgeous lot, hope you're well and this awful rain if you live in the UK isn't affecting you (or your hair) too badly. I don't know about you but I for one am a huge fan of the brand Victoria's Secret. I remember watching my first fashion show on TV when I was about 11 years old and could not believe how gorgeous the likes of Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrossio were. Ever since then I've been hooked! It was only last year that they decided to open up a store in the Stratford Westfield (which I went to on the first day it opened. I am a Victoria's Secret geek!) and they only recently opened up on on Bond Street. This is why I love living in London! Up until then I bought things online which would cost a fortune as they had to be imported from the US, but now I'm only 30 minutes away from their stores. Amazing.

I met up with my sister last Friday and we had a bit of lunch and went for some much needed retail therapy on Oxford Street and Bond Street which was great as we haven't seen each other in over two years! As she'd never been to the Victoria's Secret store on Bond Street I decided to take her as it's a bit of a struggle to find if you don't know where you're going and they had all of their new stock out which of course was heaven! As I'd just been paid and still had a gift card from my birthday (yes, really! I completely forgot about it!) I bought a few things. It can be a bit pricey in there compared to the US so I was careful not to spend too much. 


If you've ever bought the track bottoms then you'll know how soft and cosy they are. They literally feel like heaven on my legs. Is that weird? I bought two pairs one in pink and the other in white and they both don the signature PINK logo. Although they aren't colours which go with much, tracksuit bottoms are a staple in my wardrobe. I'm not a chav, I just love wearing them during Winter and around the house. They are a little pricey but something that will last forever. I had my eye on a navy blue pair which I may treat myself to after Christmas. I also picked up the 'Wild & Breezy' body mist and matching body lotion. You may have seen me feature these in a monthly favourites post, but as they ran out I needed more. It smells absolutely delicious. So fresh and fruity, probably more of a Summer scent, but I love it. I find when I use the body lotion and the mist together the scent lasts so much longer. I may do a full review of these sometime in the future and tell you all how great they really are. These were on offer for £18 for the pair so I picked myself up a bargain and a saving of £750. 

I caved in back in September and bought the iPhone 5, and I absolutely adore it. My Blackberry had really had its day and what a difference it's made to everything. The only irritating thing is the fact there are a very small range of phone cases out which fit! You can imagine I was jumping for joy when I saw they were selling this white rubber logo case for the iPhone 5 model and I just went ahead and grabbed it. At £13.50 for a phonecase it seems a bit of a waste of money, but the rubber is so thick that one little drop won't harm the edges or corner of my phone. I love that it's really understated but girly at the same time. 



I think the make-up bag was my favourite thing I picked up It's just plain black silk with an aluminium rose gold bar across the front which says Victoria's Secret and it's a perfect size to store all of my day to day make-up. The only thing I'm worried about is getting make-up marks on the inside of the bag, so I'm going to be one cautious lady and close everything properly. I may sound a little odd to a few of you but I collect nice bags from shops. I think one of the best thing about Victoria's Secret is the way they bag up purchases. I love the candy colours they use on the bag and the scented pink tissue paper inside is such a nice little touch. They only just brought out the polka dot paper bag and inside each of them is a little message saying 'Thank You'. I think that's such a cute little touch and makes queuing all worth while. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll have a great sale on in the New Year so I can pick up some bits I had my eye on!






Have you been to Victoria's Secret in Bond Street or Stratford Westfield? Do you love it as much as me? 

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that store?!?! The one around where I live is not NEARLY this adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x