Sunday 30 December 2012

Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch Dupe



Hello Ladies! Another present most girls were lusting over this Christmas was the rose gold Michael Kors watch. But with a price tag of around £250 it was a case of luck if you received one - I'm going to choose one during next week but until then I have an amazing dupe which makes me feel as though I'm not missing out!

If you read my Boxing Day Sales post (read it here) then you'll know I picked up this beautiful watch from River Island for a bargainous £28 and I am totally in love with it. I just think rose gold is so classy and it compliments any sort of outfit without being too 'out there'. Unfortunately when it comes to watches and bracelets I have a bit of a problem. They very rarely fit me as my wrists are too skinny so I constantly find myself at a jewellers asking them to take inks off watches and shorten down bracelets. I had to have three links taken off of this watch before it fit me nice and snug, and since then I have been non-stop wearing it. From far I think it looks pretty identical to the Michael Kors one, although up close it obviously doesn't don the trademark Michael Kors writing on the clock face. It's not a watch that would make Snoop Dogg envious with bling so it really is ideal for everyday and evenings. 




I hope you'll all agree that this is a great dupe for a Michael Kors watch - the pictures don't do the colour of the rose gold justice. I've eyed up a few more watches from good old River Island which I'll definitely get my mitts on sometime soon! I hope everyone has an amazing New Year's Eve whatever you get up to! I can't wait to see everyone's OOTN and read what you all got up to. All the best for 2013 and I'll see you on the other side!

1 comment:

  1. WOW that's a great "She hit up th' form any means Absolutely no: those fellas determine what they are simply regarding Bright in bright white.
    Ladies Michael Kors Watches

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x