Monday 1 October 2012

September Favourites

Hi Ladies, how are we all? Autumn is well on the way and the fur coats and chunky knits have been pulled out from the back of the warbrobe. It's that time of the month again where my favourite products from the past 30 days get their 15 minutes of fame and I tell you what I've been absolutely loving and raving about.

Molton Brown Soothing Hand Lotion rrp £16.00 ♥


To me, there's nothing worse than dry, cracked and unloved hands in Winter. It's easy to cover them up with a pair of mittens but when they come off it can be sickening if you don't use some kind of hand cream to look after them. I was lucky enough to be given this bottle of Molton Brown hand cream as a present last Christmas, and I still haven't managed to finish it! It smells absolutely gorgeous and transforms dry hands into silky mitts.

Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Airbrush Self Tanner RRP £14.99 ♥


I'm not long back from my holiday in Marbella and luckily I have an olive skin tone which means my colour lasts all year round. To maintain that 'just stepped off the plane' look, I top up my tan every week or so with this baby. The love for my St Moriz has slightly fizzled out (sigh) and this is a great replacement for a golden streak free tan. The only downside is the smell. It smells so bad, but the results make it all worthwhile!

Radox Soft Care Bath Cream RRP £1.49♥


I love me a good old bubble bath, and wouldn't think twice about using something from Radox. I've tried everything from the stress relief soak to the moisture soak and this one is by far the best. It smells amazing, and it's thick texture means a little really does go a long way (I found that out when I left my bath running unattended and the bubbles spilled over the top of the bath). I pick all Radox bubble baths up for a tiny £1.00 from my local chemist, so you can imagine how enormous my collection is.

Faux Fur Collar Chocolate Leather Jacket RRP £25 Primark ♥


I'm an absolute sucker for anything with a fur trim! While picking up some bits and bobs from Primark, I noticed this lovely number. I'm not really one to wear leather jackets, but
loved this once so much it had to be bought! For a measly £25 you can't go wrong. What an absolute bargain.

Panther Gold Diamante Stud Earrings RRP £4.99 Forever 21 ♥


My favourite place to buy clothes from is Forever 21, their stuff is absolutely gorgeous. I often find myself getting lost for hours in the accessory section, and I picked up these to add a bit of bling to my everyday wardrobe. I love anything gold and embellished, so these ticked all the boxes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x