Wednesday 18 July 2012

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

I've finally jumped on the bandwagon! No, not the Fifty Shades Of Grey one (although I do admit I'm reading it) but the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I've read countless blog posts about this product, so took myself to Lush in Westfield London and got myself a jar. I've used this twice now and I'm absolutely besotted with it! I originally went in to grab a new jar of Cupcake face mask (smells delicious, will do a post soon on it) and saw this by the till so nabbed it for a bargain of £5.25. 



Lush products are 100% natural handmade products, so no nasty chemicals are added to their brand which I love the idea of. Everything smells absolutely amazing, from the bath bombs to the solid perfumes...have you ever walked past a Lush store and just smelt how beautiful it is?! I love it!


Now I can't even begin to explain just how the Bubblegum lip scrub smells. Of course it smells of strawberry bubblegum, but really strong. Some places which sell scented products only ever have a faint sort of smell which is gone within half an hour but this is the complete opposite. It not only leaves your lips smelling gorgeous, but also tastes amazing. The best part of it is that it's edible, so you're able to lick it off your lips before you apply lipstick or whatever takes your fancy.







I use my index finger to scoop out a small amount (I don't want it to end!) and gently rub it over my lips. I really feel it working as I get a slight tingling feeling afterwards and I'm left with the softest lips ever. Forget your Vaseline, this is definitely a go-to product when it comes to taking care of your lips.


This product gets the definite thumbs up from me, and I'm definitely going to repurchase it in the future. For a mere £5.25 you can't go wrong.



Have you tried the new Lush bubblegum lip scrub? Did you love it just as much as me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. I always reply to any questions so be sure to check back x